Oh So Yum!
A little bit gourmet and a little bit every day. With recipes for non-dairy cheeses, savory entrees, sweet treats and so much more, there is something to satisfy every craving and the most discriminating palates.
Whether you’re new to plant-based nutrition or a seasoned veteran, you can continue to enjoy your favorite flavors while benefitting animals, the planet and your health. This book will show you how and will quickly become your most reached for resource for quick and easy, tasty and satisfying, crowd-pleasing meals.
What’s inside: 50+ whole food plant-based recipes, with full color photos, including…
- Fresh, cultured and aged cheeses including feta, ricotta, mozzarella and cream cheese, plus REAL aged cheeses such as Camembert and Blue cheese.
- Veganized versions of popular dishes including stuffed shells, spanakopita (Greek Spinach Pie) and zucchini pad Thai.
- Dressings, sauces, appetizers and sides such as gourmet blue cheese dressing, marinated feta, mushroom antipasto, marinated eggplant and even potato salad.
- Weekend fun foods including smoked portobello CrunchWrap, jackfruit caritas and pizzeria style pizza.
- Fabulous desserts such as cheesecake, cashew cream parfaits, chocolate peanut butter pie and gelato.
Praise for Oh So Yum!
“Oh So Yum is not just the title of this wonderful book. It is exactly what this book is about—creating delicious and surprisingly easy foods that have all the taste and none of the regrets that often accompany tasty meals. The instructions are simple, and the results are spectacular.”
– Neal D. Barnard, MD, FACC, Adjunct Professor, George Washington University School of Medicine
President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
“Anyone who thinks plant-based eating means sacrificing foods you love, this book will quickly change your mind! Written from a clear place of passion—Lori has created the ultimate introduction and delicious guide full of many classic dishes and favorite desserts, plus lots of staple recipes to keep stocked in your fridge and use a thousand different ways!”
– Natalie Thomas, Recipe and Video Creator, Feasting on Fruit
Purchase: Oh So Yum!